DID YOU KNOW...
Chocolate manufacturers currently use 40 percent of the world's almonds and 20 percent of the world's peanuts.
1. Which is the only continent where the duckbill platypus can be found?
2. A good fertilizer for your lawn contains the correct NPK ratio. What does NPK stand for?
3. What were the names of the three American aircraft carriers involved in the Battle of Midway?
a. - USS Saratoga, USS Hornet, USS Mississippi
b. - USS Yorktown, USS Hornet, USS Enterprise
c. - USS Yorktown, USS Enterprise, USS New Orleans
d. - USS Hornet, USS Jamesville, USS Washington
4. Bombay Sapphire is the name of a product launched by Bacardi in 1987. What kind of alcohol is it?
5. Which Auto manufacturer developed the "Assembly Line" ?
6. On August 27, 1789, the National Assembly issued the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen, France's new constitution. Which of the following was NOT part of the Declaration?
a. - Right to Liberty
b. - Right to Security
c. - Women's Right to equality
d. - Right to resist oppression
7. Which cosmetics company uses the slogan, 'Maybe she's born with it...'?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The Suez Canal is the world's longest canal.
2. Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium
(I know........don't ask me why Potassium is "K"..)
3. - b
5. Ford Motor Company
6. - c
The Honor goes to China's Grand Canal.
The Grand Canal of China is the world's oldest and longest canal, far surpassing the next two grand canals of the world: Suez and Panama Canal.
The 1,794-km-long Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal is the oldest and longest man-made waterway in the world. It stands together with the Great Wall as a magnificent and wondrous attainment of ancient China, linking the north and south by the waterway.
The building of the canal began in 486 B.C. during the Wu Dynasty. It was extended during the Qi Dynasty, and later by Emperor Yangdi of Sui Dynasty during six years of furious construction from 605-610 AD
The canal is 1,795 Km (1,114 miles) long with 24 locks and some 60 bridges.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !