When choir singers perform together, their heart rates tend to synchronize.
The more structured the piece, the greater the synchrony. Researchers
attribute this to the controlled breathing techniques that singers use,
which effectively coordinate their breathing. This is also likely why choral
singing has the overall effect of slowing the heart rate. Thus, like yoga
breathing and guided breathing, which have been shown to lower blood
pressure, choir singing could improve cardiovascular health.
1. What was the name of the sister of Moses and Aaron, who was struck by leprosy ?
2. Which famous location was captured by the Royal Navy in 1704?
a. - Malta
b. - Alexandria
c. - Tripoli
d. - Gibraltar
3. Who Said That ;
..................about George W. Bush "Poor George. He was born with a silver foot in his mouth,"
a. - Al Gore
b. - Julie Hamos
c. - Nancy Pelosi
d. - Ann Richards
4. Zeus was frightened that this beautiful daughter would be the cause of fighting between gods, so he married her off to Hephaestus. Which daughter was this?
5. What is the Capital of Luxembourg ?
6. What Country were the blue stones of Stonehenge quarried in ?
a. - England
b. - Scotland
c. - Wales
d. - Ireland
7. An individual's body clock or Natural internal rhythm, the factors that determine whether someone is a morning person or evening person, etc. , is called what.......?
a. - Chronograph
b. - Chronotype
c. - Chronofile
d. - Chronometer
8. How many times a day does the average human heart beat ?
a. - 35,000
b. - 60,000
c. - 100,000
d. - 135,000
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
It is possible to kill yourself just by holding your breath.
2. - d
3. - d
6. - c
7. - b
8. - c
You can hold your breath, but you will eventually pass out, at which time you will start breathing again automatically.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !