DID YOU KNOW...
Screen star Mary Pickford, "America's Sweetheart", was born in Canada.
1. What actor connects Raging Bull (1980), Once Upon a Time in America (1984) and Lethal Weapon 2, 3 & 4 (1989, 1992, 1998) ?
....wherein Steve McQueen and others break out of a German P.O.W. camp to break into Manhattan to rescue the President...
3. What's the more common name for the sea creature, Asteroidea ?
4. The term A la Nicoise' refers to the cuisine of what French city ?
5. Really Tough Question Dept ;
What scientist first determined that human sight results from images projected onto the retina ;
c.- Johannes Kepler
d.- Issac Newton
6. Which of the other continents extends the closest to Antarctica ?
7. "The Movie's over, It's four O'Clock
and We're in Trouble Deep"
are lyrics from a hit song by .........who?
8. St. Stephen's Day is better known as.... what ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
there are more aborigines now in Australia than in the late 18th century, when Europeans
first colonized the continent.
1. Joe Pesci
2. The Great Escape from New York
5. c.- Johannes Kepler
6. South America
7. Everly Brothers
8. Boxing day
as of 2002, there were 460,000 aborigines-2 % of Australia's population.
in the late 18th century the estimated aboriginal population was 350,000, made up of 500 distinct groups speaking over 200 different dialects (50 of which are now extinct).
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !