Did you know…
FAMOUS FORGOTTEN FEMALE: DIANE CRUMP—1ST WOMAN TO RIDE IN THE KENTUCKY DERBY (1970).
1. If I suffer from Cyberphobia, what is it that I fear ?
2. What's the former name of Nova Scotia ?
3. What's the more common name for the common medicine acetylsalicylic acid ?
4. Name the film in which Gene Hackman plays Little Bill Daggett, sheriff of Big Whiskey, Wyoming.
5. What's the name of the dog on the CRACKER JACK box ?
6. Which amendment to the US Constitution deals with unreasonable search and seizure ?
7. How many brand new US pennies are in a pound (weight, not British currency) ?
8. While we are on the subject, which is thicker; the penny, nickel, dime or quarter ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Colonel Harland Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame, was born in Indiana.
He was born in Indiana in 1890. He learned how to cook after his father died and his mother had work, leaving him to take care of his younger siblings.
Sanders started out small, cooking for travelers at a small service station he operated. Over the years, he moved to Kentucky and perfected his method of cooking chicken and his "eleven secret herbs and spices."
In 1935, the governor of Kentucky made him a "Kentucky Colonel", and in 1955, at the age of 65, he began actively franchising Kentucky fried Chicken.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !