DID YOU KNOW...
On August 23, 2012, in a MLB game between the Phillies and the Reds, a total of 180 baseballs were used.
1. Who/what was Camp David named after?
2. In 1455, a civil war began in England. Two different royal families were fighting for the throne. What is this conflict now called?
(Hint; think “Red” and “White” )
3. What U.S. President, as a young man, served as an armed guard for Park rangers distributing food to bears in Yellowstone National Park ?
a. – Ronald Reagan
b. – Teddy Roosevelt
c. – Dwight Eisenhower
d. – Gerald ford
4. In Psalm 28:7 David says: "The Lord is my _________ and my _______________." What two "S" words complete the verse?
5. In 1955 Vladmir Nabokov in his novel "Lolita" introduced a new word into the language. Which of the following was it?
a. - bridelet
b. - Niblet
c. - Lovelet
6. Where would you find the semicircular canals?
a. - Venice, Italy
b. - tree trunk
c. - Mars
d. - human ears
7. In Volleyball competitions, how many players are on the court ?
8. Who sang the song 'Fifty Ways to Leave your Lover'?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 2008, South Africa’s Supreme Court ruled that people of Chinese descent were legally Black.
1. President Eisenhower’s grandson, David
2. The War of the Roses
3. – d
4. “Strength” and “Shield”
5. – d
6. – d
7. 12 ; 6 on a side
8. Paul Simon
With this ruling Chinese-South African citizens were able to benefit from Affirmative Action policies.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !