Virtual Town Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
:) Lets build a virtual town called DC. Now, what can you do to get the town started?. We will need cooks, carpenters, electricians, farmers , builders, grocer, health care,teachers, plumbers, security, merchants, mechanics etc, etc. I propose we first make Uncle Bob Mayer who will call all the shots. Now what would your contribution be from your professional life and skills you have learned along the the way to make this town thrive. Supplies for our jobs will be no problem to get from other places.

dc

:) Lets build a virtual town called DC. Now, what can you do to get the town started?. We will need cooks, carpenters, electricians, farmers , builders, grocer, health care,teachers, plumbers, security, merchants, mechanics etc, etc. I propose we first make Uncle Bob Mayer who will call all the shots. Now what would your contribution be from your professional life and skills you have learned along the the way to make this town thrive. Supplies for our jobs will be no problem to get from other places.

interesting , i could be the sewing person. lol

babe

After 30 plus years as a City Councilman, and declining the job of Mayor on several occassions...I will accept your nomination as Mayor of the Virtual Community!!:LOL:

After 30 plus years as a City Councilman, and declining the job of Mayor on several occassions...I will accept your nomination as Mayor of the Virtual Community!!:LOL:
:) Great we need a good Mayer and of course you will need to be in charge of the towns annual BBQ fundraiser. I think Dove and the shed would be good for law breakers.

Last edited:
Let's see if Marge would accept the position of police chief/sheriff. Her woodshed would be perfect for criminals.:):)

Excellent choice!!! I wonder if GB and Kitchenelf would serve as Chief Criminal Investigators. I know Kitchenelf would love to send people to Marge's "Court":LOL:

Let's see if Marge would accept the position of police chief/sheriff. Her woodshed would be perfect for criminals.:):)

:) We will need a good bakery are you in? You will need help so who else is able to work in bakery? Plus don't forget everyone you have other skills besides your main occupation to keep this town running smoothly.

Well I guess I need a way to pay for my booze, so if you have a need for a town photographer then I will submit my application.

=
Well I guess I need a way to pay for my booze, so if you have a need for a town photographer then I will submit my application.
:) You are hired but everyone needs to know you don't come to work very early if at all but when you do its genius.

:) I guess I could start a restaurant/catering place. But I will need help. Also we have room for more eating establishments and we need more businesses of all kinds. Also if you want you can have a profession you have always dreamed of.

If it's more restaurants the town needs, then I can open up a Hawaiian Plate Lunch (and dinner) eatery! Loco moco, bbq short ribs/chicken/beef, sticky rice, Hawaiian mac, Spam musabi (of course), kimchi, lau lau, kalua pig, lumpia, Portuguese fried rice and so on. That means I would have to also sponsor the town's annual luau every year! Sign me up!

If it's more restaurants the town needs, then I can open up a Hawaiian Plate Lunch (and dinner) eatery! Loco moco, bbq short ribs/chicken/beef, sticky rice, Hawaiian mac, Spam musabi (of course), kimchi, lau lau, kalua pig, lumpia, Portuguese fried rice and so on. That means I would have to also sponsor the town's annual luau every year! Sign me up!

:)Great, no signing up is needed first come first served. We will still need servers and apprentices in all jobs. No job is less important than the other even a dish washer/ baby sitter etc has an important role to keep things going smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom