What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool, sun then it hides behind the clouds,high winds in othe words it's yukky outside.
kadesma

Being the middle of the night, it;s quite dark out. Also windy and well below the average temp for this time of year. Cool and windy, overcast tomorrow, if one can believe the weather wonks.

Les: I'm happy for you. Enjoy it. From what I understand, you don't get enough of it. We've been having a heat wave the past few days; it was hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell; I recorded 104 F here Sunday, and Monday was close to that. Today it's in the 70's with a gentle breeze and clear blue skys. Of course, Sunday was the day we planned to plant some trees. Go figure......

Les: I'm happy for you. Enjoy it. From what I understand, you don't get enough of it. We've been having a heat wave the past few days; it was hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell; I recorded 104 F here Sunday, and Monday was close to that. Today it's in the 70's with a gentle breeze and clear blue skys. Of course, Sunday was the day we planned to plant some trees. Go figure......

Thanks Dave ...this is our 3rd day of sunshine....yippeeee, off to the seaside
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom