What is your weather like right now? 2020 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Capture.JPG

It was nice out today, getting to 65°, and the sun finally came out! I had not seen any blue in the sky for several days, and it is going back to that, with rain from Zeta coming on Thursday. Unfortunately,I have an appointment Thursday. I'll try to get as much done as possible tomorrow, but then I will have to wait for a couple more days, because there is supposed to be a lot of rain!

PF, I don't want to hear about winter in October. :ermm: ;)

It's 0°C and going down to -2°C overnight. That's cold enough for me in October.

It's snowing this morning. :glare:

and I have a doc's appointment at 10:15 an hour away - I just love driving in 1st snow - no one has their snow tires on yet :ermm:

well, harumph... I know how to drive - it's all those other idiots on the road that don't...

63 and sunny at 0930. It will be going up to 78 today and dropping to 53 overnight. I just may have to either close the bedroom window or sleep under the blanket tonight!

Rain all day, and into tomorrow - 2-4" forecast, from Zeta! I had a dentist appt at 9:30 this morning, and fortunately, the traffic was light, given the rainy conditions. Any other time I would have gone to a couple of stores (Trader Joe's one of them), up in that area, but it was just getting worse, and I wanted to get home before the conditions got any worse out there. It was up over 1" at 2:30 pm, and getting harder. Temp around 55°, so not too cold, but will be getting colder.

Indoor work today - and probably tomorrow, while it all soaks in! Up to 1.5", last I looked.

The roads are dry after 5 days of snow, ice and slush. 45 mph on a road rated for 70 mph is a drag. Hopefully we don't get more snow until the weekend.

My rain gauge ended at 1.65" at midnight, and the rain is still coming down, but only lightly. But another bunch is supposed to come this morning, before it dries up, and it will be much colder then, getting only to 50° maybe. Then, the coldest night of the season - we'll see if the frost hits...I haven't had a frost until November for several years, which is why the garlic goes in later than it used to.

Got our first dusting of snow this morning. Could get 1"-3". Fall went by so fast I didn't notice.

As of midnight last night, there was 1.65" here from Zeta, but overnight, even more came came from another line from the midwest came through, which stopped at about 2.05" around 11 am for today, so I ended up at 3.7".

I just went outside to open up my pipes, going to the outside, to drain the water out, since it may freeze tonight; though I don't think it will be that bad, no sense taking any chances, and it's not like I'll have to water any time soon!:LOL: I pulled the last 2 cups of Sprite tomatoes, and I was glad to get back in, as it was damp and raw out there! Definitely in for the day now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom