What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a suprise to wake up to May 1st...1 1/2 " of wet heavy snow on the ground & it was still snowing by 9 am. By noon almost all of the snow was gone already by noon. Seems crazy to see snow on the green grass.

Last edited:
What a suprise to wake up to May 1st...1 1/2 " of wet heavy snow on the ground & it was still snowing by 9 am. By noon almost all of the snow was gone already by noon. Seems crazy to see snow on the green grass.

I'm hoping when my snow melts that we will start to green up. It has been snowing all day, and the forecast is for more throughout the night and into tomorrow morning. Tonight will be a hard freeze. Right now it is 23 degrees here. :wacko:

From hot yesterday to nasty 42°F today, and it's raining now. Oh well, at least no snow, yet...

It has been quite mild today...reached 26c, cooling down nicely now though..always does in Autumn

They call spring snow "Poor man's fertilizer." :angel:

Our night temps go down to the 40's. During the day the high 60's or low 70's. I can live with that. I have been keeping my widows open 24 hours. I love it. :angel:

Waking up to a beautiful sunny day, Chilly out there only 28F. They just said on tv that we will have a high of 53F today. nice to see blue skies & some sunshine for a change.

You are right addie, after I get the freezer cleaned out I am planning to enjoy this nice weather: make a quick trip to the drug store & I have been hungry for a hot, grilled tuna bagel.

Temperature's great, windows still open, but overcast with way too much glare. It gives me a headache.

43°F, rainy all day, and blech. Possible snow along with rain tomorrow. It's May! It's May! The lovely month of May!

:grumble:

Last edited:
Mid 40's now, early bedtime for me tonight. News says 10" of snow east of us & 20" west of us. Hope we are done with it here.

It's gorgeous! The sun is shining, no clouds at all. The trees are a deep green. It smells good! What a sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom