What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun is out and there are blue skies, it is ever so pleasant and lovely out there in the sunshine...I have all our washing out there drying nicely :)

Highest temperature is expected to be 89° today. a bit cooler than yesterday. Humidity is 76% in my apartment.

Another line of storms moving through MA today. We're getting what in OH is called "the five minute warning". Rarely get that here since thunderstorms are nowhere near as frequent. But today I can hear thunder and the leaves on the trees are showing their backs. Curtains sucked against the window screens too! Gonna be a big one! :ohmy: :) Love thunderstorms as long as they do no damage.

GG, not scattered right now - I have one huge monster of a cloud over my house! :ohmy: It's been more like a politician so far - lots of wind and noise, nothin' to show for it....AND I hear raindrops starting on the tree leaves in the back of our heavily wooded lot. :LOL: Sure hope all the trees are upright when this is over. :ermm: Gotta run and close windows!

I just got pelted with rain and hail trying to get the car into the garage. I had to change out of my soaked clothes. Crazy weather. We need the rain, but not the hail. There were tornados near by. At least I didn't have to deal with that. I bet this helped knock out the hot spots in the fire.

Overcast again today, but today it is smoke from all of the fires north of here. Last night the sun was glowing red through the smoke. It was really pretty, but it was because of more fires. :(

RUBBISH
RUBBISH
RUBBISH
We are now into our 7th consecutive week of rain. Unheard of in these parts and is getting very boring. The poor garden is slowly drowning. The dogs are always damp and I'm fed up with wearing rain clothes all the time. Not that warm either, averaging 57f instead of 75f +
Boo Hoo
I need a hug

Whew, it's 94°F, sunny, and from the sounds of it, there are too many rugrats in the pool right now. I'm staying in the AC.

Perfect! Mid-70's, low humidity, fluffy "what does that one look like?" clouds backed by light blue sky. Hot like the :devilish: weather is due to arrive this weekend and last till mid-week. grr....

RUBBISH
RUBBISH
RUBBISH
We are now into our 7th consecutive week of rain. Unheard of in these parts and is getting very boring. The poor garden is slowly drowning. The dogs are always damp and I'm fed up with wearing rain clothes all the time. Not that warm either, averaging 57f instead of 75f +
Boo Hoo
I need a hug

You can have a hug. (((menu maker))). You can also send the rain my way. It would do wonders on all of the fires around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom