What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot today, a high of 90F. Time to get the AC going.

Dawg, I hope you get some snorkeling in before you head back!

38F and continuing cooler through the week, so far this morning trending towards light, sunrise around 8 this morning.

Hot today, a high of 90F. Time to get the AC going.

Dawg, I hope you get some snorkeling in before you head back!

Thank you Cheryl! We braved the waves and rain and got in a nice snorkel. I think the norte has passed. It's a bright and beautiful day and sadly, we're leaving.

Current temp is about 68 degrees. Today is the end of a 3-day run of perfect weather -- the kind people move to Florida for -- temps in the mid-70's, sunny, light cool breeze. It was great while it lasted.

It's Election Day here is Eastie only. :wacko: What a waste of taxpayers money. This all could have been settled on Primary day. Two names only. The top two winners from the Primary election. Only two names on the ballot. Eight people to be paid in the voting place and the waste of printing out the ballots. :angel:

Very windy, I nearly got swept off my feet when I was at the stable yard. rain, brilliant sunshine, hail and even a skittering of snow.

We are awaiting the plague of frogs!
!

Katie H, please tell us you are not in the flood area. :angel: One for you. I saw the report on the news this morning regarding the flash floods. Folks in cars didn't even have time to shut their engines off when they got flooded. Seeing the cars floating with their headlights on was rather eerie. :angel:

Well right now our temp is 39ºF. But it looks like the folks I these here parts can forget their sunrise services and outdoor egg hunts. We are expecting some more of the four letter weather that beings with the letter S. I am going to sleep all day tomorrow. I will only wake up to have a corn beef sandwich with sauerkraut. My mouth is watering. We don't need any stinkin' egghunt out on the lawn. :angel:

Another bright and beautiful day here and no hope of any rain until next winter, if then.
We have NO snow pack in the mountains, and we will be using whatever ground water we have left to get us to any hope for any rain next winter. This is not something that can be cured in a matter of months. It's frankly terrifying.

I know much of the rest of the country had a miserable winter, and every right to complain about it, but the snow will melt and only be a memory, if not now, soon. I'm happy for everyone who sees Spring and a brighter future in the forecast.

Spring is here! My daffidils are bloomin!
Pix or it didn't happen. ;)

I just checked. There is still snow in about half of my yard. The daffodils are just barely not under snow and have sent up leaves that are about an inch long.
hapydancsmil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom