What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I am listening to Gasolina (Remix) - Daddy Yankee

The bad thing about that is the only reason I like it is because my social studies teacher told me it was a good song...and he was right It is kinda wierd how he listens to modern music and not like music from the 80's or whatever.

Texas! Talk about good eats! My kids got out last Thurs as well. Summer really flies though :(

Okay - back to music: jump jive & wail : Louis Prima

Don't Phunk with my heart - black eyed peas

YOu kiddin' it seems like a month of summer has passed already!
I had lots of good food in texas. I went to a good cajun restauraunt called 'floyd's'

buckytom said:
"the passenger", from my buddy joe mckenna's new promo cd. hey, i just noticed i'm mentioned in the liner notes. cooooolllll.

this "Joe McKenna", does he have 18 brothers and sisters?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Russell how old are ya? That music is for young people.

14 in like 2 months.

I am listening to my mom nagging me and the fan in my computer.

Last edited:
ummm,ok, i'll bite. no, he has i brother (in belfast), and a sister in north carolina.

(awaiting punchline from russell)

Oh...because my english teacher and my dad know a family with 19 kids named McKenna. And I know you live in jersey so I thought maybe it was the same one

lol, i thought you were setting me up for a joke...

geez, i just realized what you said.

:blink: poor, poor mrs. mckenna

A cd for kids, song playing...peanut sat on the railroad track, his heart was all aflutter, round the bend came number 10, toot toot, peanut butter:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma, Ok you can stop laughing now:LOL:

Well what with dirty diapers, dirty cloths, dirty dishes, at least the song is a clean one:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:-p

Back
Top Bottom