What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Superman Returns... or something like that. Seems pretty decent, but everytime I watch it, it is late and I keep missing the last 30 minutes of it. I get toooo sleeeepy!!!

Find Me Guilty - I thought this was a good movie.

The Night Listener - ummmm... twisted plot, just got kinda boring at first. It was a good thing that it was sooo short!

We saw "United Flight 93" a while back. Both of these were very tastefully done. "World Trade Center" centers on two police officers and is about the good that came through in a lot of people in a terrible situation. Neither of these movies are gory or sensationalistic. Just tastefully done movies that remind us of what people (good and bad) are capable of. I kind of liken it to "Diary of Anne Frank." I wish bad things never happened, but since they do we need to remind ourselves now and then so that we can hopefully put other bad things off longer than we might have been able to. We shouldn't dwell on these things, but we need to be aware. *Off my soapbox now* :cool:

:) Barbara

Fracture. A crime/legal thriller. Starring Anthony Hopkins as the smug 'I'm untouchable' accused and Ryan Gosling as the prosecutor faced with life-altering moral dilemmas.

Very good! I strongly recommend this movie!

I Am Sam with Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffer....great movie...

Most $expensive$ one I've ever seen, though! (when it first came out, I took my kids and we were late.......so I got a speeding ticket on the way....shee!) :rolleyes:

I think I've watched it five times altogether....

Wizard of Oz - probably 20 times in the last week.

My toddler has not watched tv since he was born (I know good - but not so good for a mom who needs a moment to herself!). One night the Wizard of Oz was on the tv - he was mesmerized. WE now have the DVD and he wants to watch it all the time!!!! I forgot how wonderful it really is.

Michelemarie said:
Wizard of Oz - ....he wants to watch it all the time!!!! I forgot how wonderful it really is.

I must say Michele Marie, your toddler must be so brave!

When I was little, I cried each year it showed on TV and used to have nightmares about the monkeys and the witch.....yeeks!

But, every year I had to watch it again! I still think that witch is scary! lol

Back
Top Bottom