What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I re-watched Pulp Fiction. I appreciate it more after the re-watch.

I've watched that a bunch of times. I'm not one to re-watch many movies but, it took me a few times to make certain I caught everything Quentin Tarantino put into that movie. It is one of my all time favorite movies.

Ross

We watched "I Care a Lot" on Netflix. That was pretty darn good.

Then we watched "Operation Finale" Also good but not as funny.

Coming 2 America. I have not seen anything that politically incorrect in years. It was sexist, it was stereotypical, it was degrading. I can’t believe African American community is not up in arms against this garbage of a movie.

We spent and hour and 45 minutes, laughing and cringing.

Watched The Mirror Crack'd (1980)
Agatha Christie's sleuth Miss Marple (Angela Lansbury) and her Scotland Yard nephew (Edward Fox) find poison on a 1950s movie set.

Angela Lansbury , Tony Curtis , Rock Hudson , Kim Novak , Elizabeth Taylor

An aging Kim & Elizabeth, playing aging actors.
An aging Rock & Tony playing an aging director and producer.
Angela @54 actually played an older woman.

It had to be big $$$ or narcissism to lure Rock, Tony, Kim and Elizabeth into making this movie. :ermm::LOL:

Ross

Thank you JC, will watch that tonight! Love both Angela L. and any of the Miss Marple ones.

Argh!!! it's not available in my area!

Last edited:
We spent and hour and 45 minutes, laughing and cringing.

Watched The Mirror Crack'd (1980)
Agatha Christie's sleuth Miss Marple (Angela Lansbury) and her Scotland Yard nephew (Edward Fox) find poison on a 1950s movie set.

Angela Lansbury , Tony Curtis , Rock Hudson , Kim Novak , Elizabeth Taylor

An aging Kim & Elizabeth, playing aging actors.
An aging Rock & Tony playing an aging director and producer.
Angela @54 actually played an older woman.

It had to be big $$$ or narcissism to lure Rock, Tony, Kim and Elizabeth into making this movie. :ermm::LOL:

Ross
I had never heard of this series. IMDB reviews are good. Started downloading.:yum:

We watched Supervised starring Tom Beringer, Louis Gossett Junior, Beau Bridges and many others. It's a comedy about a retirement home for superheroes. We enjoyed it.

We watched Supervised starring Tom Beringer, Louis Gossett Junior, Beau Bridges and many others. It's a comedy about a retirement home for superheroes. We enjoyed it.

Searched for the film and found that a Sri Lankan is in a leading role in it ! A fellow countryman

We also watched Black Death that night. It wasn't as funny as Supervised but it was pretty good for what it was.

Back
Top Bottom