What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The next Documentary movie I saw for free that I say is worth a watch is FREE CHOL SOO LEE. This one you can see for free through the PBS website.

Chol Soo Lee was sentenced to life for a 1973 San Francisco murder that he did not do. A pan-Asian solidarity movement started, which included Korean, Japanese, and Chinese Americans all helped to overturn his conviction. After getting out of prison his life has many ups and downs including trying to earn all the respect from the people that tried to free him.

I thought this documentary was nicely produced and worth the watch.

We watched The Smell of Success which starred Billy Bob Thornton. Had to do with the farming manure business, but that's not the sum of the silliness.

The innuendos to "poop," etc. were more than hilarious. All we did was laugh throughout the whole thing.

I like old movies. Watched "Harvey" 1950 with Jimmy Stewart.
The things they said and did wouldn't fly in today's world. Not PC at all. Thought it was pretty funny how the writers back then slid in certain topics. Funny stuff. LOL

Just watched Gambit from 2014. Thought I had seen it but obviously not.
Lots of grins and smiles from me - I recommend it.

Cameron Diaz and Colin Firth.

Where can we find it?
Maybe you already know this, or maybe it would be easier if people told where they were watching things, at theaters or on a streaming channel, or network tv, or cable channels.
I look up movies I want to see in IMDB. It usually mentions where it is showing and "More Watch Options".

I noticed Red Sparrow was on FreeVee (with commercials) and I'm sure I caught it on Prime Free with Ads.
Amazon prime has Titanic, The Descendants, and Land.

Land (free with Ads) is directed and starred in by Robin Wright, set in Wyoming (filmed in Alberta Canada), with beautiful scenery. A woman dealing with her trauma, grief, sadness, goes to live alone remotely in Wyoming but without very good survival skills, gets cold and hungry and is unconscious when others find her....I won't tell the rest of the story. It's a very quiet meditative story with beautiful scenery.

Maybe you already know this, or maybe it would be easier if people told where they were watching things, at theaters or on a streaming channel, or network tv, or cable channels.
I look up movies I want to see in IMDB. It usually mentions where it is showing and "More Watch Options".

I noticed Red Sparrow was on FreeVee (with commercials) and I'm sure I caught it on Prime Free with Ads.
Amazon prime has Titanic, The Descendants, and Land.

Land (free with Ads) is directed and starred in by Robin Wright, set in Wyoming (filmed in Alberta Canada), with beautiful scenery. A woman dealing with her trauma, grief, sadness, goes to live alone remotely in Wyoming but without very good survival skills, gets cold and hungry and is unconscious when others find her....I won't tell the rest of the story. It's a very quiet meditative story with beautiful scenery.
I had previously suggested we post the streaming service where others can find the recommended movie. Or I just google "where can I watch . . ."

I agree with Andy. Most times the service available in one area is not the same menu and that same service in another area.
And some services 'rent' certain movies before they are free at the same time that other services show them for free.....

go figure ... so just remember

We all know that mirrors don’t lie… just be grateful that they don’t laugh.

Coming up, there is a RE-Release of the movie The Way showing in theaters in the United States.
May 16, 2023, that's Tuesday. (only tuesday) Check theaters near you.
It's one of our favorite movies. I hope you get to see it.
The film was scripted and directed by Estevez, partly inspired by the Jack Hitt book Off The Road: A Modern Day Walk Down the Pilgrim’s Route Into Spain. The film starred Estevez’s dad, Martin Sheen, and the director played the small role of a man who died while making the pilgrimage called El Camino de Santiago, also known as The Way of Saint James. This is where the Apostle James was buried. His dad takes over the effort, his son’s ashes in tow, and is about the people he meets along the way and how the journey changes him. Deborah Kara Unger, James Nesbitt, and Yorick van Wageningen also starred.

Last edited:
Devotion. Pacing and writing problems on what could have been a more interesting story.

We watched Shazam! Fury of the Gods. It was entertaining and silly, about the same as the first one...so, if you liked the first one, you should like this one.

Back
Top Bottom