What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Saturday, I went to the movies with a friend. We saw "Appaloosa" with Viggo Mortensen, Ed Harris, Jeremy Irons, and Renee Zellweger. Great cast. Good storyline. Now I just have to what for it to come out in DVD, so I can add it to my movie library.

The Bee Movie...
I didn't catch much I was running around doing stuff, but what I caught was pretty cute. I'll have to watch again I guess.

"The California Kid," on DVD. According to IMDB.com, it was ABC's 200th movie of the week (1974). The background music is atrocious, but the movie is pretty good. The two main stars are Martin Sheen and Vic Morrow. Nick Nolte and Michelle Phillips were also in it.

:)Barbara

The Waterhorse - cute!
Multiplicity - love this movie
I Am Legend - Pretty good, somewhat dissapointed.

Wow that is a looooong movie.

I was wondering if someone would catch that. Actually I watch a movie in the car when I'm waiting for my son to get out of school. He's one of the first ones out and if I don't get there 30 to 45 minutes early I end up half way around the block in a line of cars. I helps the time go faster.

My daughter and I saw the new release "An American Carol". We enjoyed it and I found myself laughing out loud throughout the movie. It's not for kids, though. Some coarse language. Kelsey Grammar played Gen. Patton and did a great job.

We wanted to see this movie and it disappeared out of our theaters in one week!!

Back
Top Bottom