What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched Layer Cake last night starring Daniel Craig. If you want to know why Craig is the new Bond, see this film. I thought it was great!

Finally got around to viewing my Netflix choice of Wild Hogs. I really enjoyed it and caught myself laughing out loud at parts of it.

Later yesterday I saw the Bruce Willis movie, The Sixth Sense. Really good and, whoa, I really didn't expect the ending.

waiting for the storm yesterday, I rented both Vicky Christina Barcelona and The Visitor. Love love love Woody Allen movies, and Javier Bardem is pretty hunky in VCB. Penelope Cruz deserved her Oscar, and Richard Jenkins deserved his nomination for The V.

We watched Tropic Thunder last night. It was OK for some yucks, kind of funny and really stupid all at the same time. Tom Cruise is so much more enjoyable to watch when he isn't trying to play some macho/young action hero.

Tonight we are going to see I've Loved You So Long. I had been patiently waiting for it to some to the little arthouse for months and the weekend it finally opened here was the same week it was released on dvd, so I got it off of Netflix. I've heard good things about this. Its Kristin Scott Thomas, its French and it is sad. Bring on the kleenex and chardonney.

I don't do movie theaters, but I do buy and rent movies. I just got 3 comedy DVD's I purchased on line from amazon.com. I watched Jeff Dunham: Arguing with myself last night and laughed my buttocks off. The other two I will watch this weekend.

Hmmm....movie theatre -- Marley and Me, that was after the New Year. Hubby thought we should go out as a family more often but I chose a no-brainer. I RULE!! :ROFLMAO:

On cable? -- I watched the re-run of Out in the Woods. They show it every year..:ermm: I finally gave up when DH came in the bedroom and changed the channel to FoxNews. HE who RULES!:(

Even though we figured it would be super cheesy, we recorded "Snakehead Terror" on the Chiller network a few days ago and watched it yesterday. It was surprisingly well done (for a made-for-TV movie), and we really liked it. If you like movies like Jaws, you might like it (this is not about sharks, but about Snakehead fish that have grown much larger than normal).

:)Barbara

Last night we got around to watching I've Loved You So Long (excellent) and today at the discount theater I caught Marley & Me (and bawled my eyes out). I've Loved You So Long is not to be missed if you are into foreign films, it is on the best French films I've seen in quite some time.

I have the Cranford British min-series on disc to watch over the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom