What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If this had happened earlier, I'm talking about the wind talkers becoming known, I can see Robert Townsend coming up with one of those satires he used to make called Ebonics Talkers :LOL:

This morning I watched a 1945 movie called The Southerner. I did not like the ending. I guess the theme was that no matter how hard you work, there is no happy ending in sight.

Last night we watched an old Paul Newman film, think it was done in 1982, called The Verdict. It was very good but albeit a bit slow I think because of the attention to building a good foundation. When it was all said and done, it was fascinating and certainly got our attention.

The 16th president is now at our house. Waiting for Thursday night when I can devote the full 2 hours and 15 minutes to it. Until then I have baseball games at night. Yeah, I got weird priorities! :LOL:

If you liked the first you should like the second. If you hated the first you should hate the second.

They are both late night, can't sleep repeat watches.

Thanks Frank!

Geeze now I have to do something nice for you....:rolleyes:

The 16th president is now at our house. Waiting for Thursday night when I can devote the full 2 hours and 15 minutes to it. Until then I have baseball games at night. Yeah, I got weird priorities! :LOL:
It is fitting that he stay at your house for awhile. After all, so many people have slept in his bedroom at the White House. :LOL:

Watched "Lincoln" last night. Wow. It was absolutely mesmerizing. Then again, how could Spielberg lose when he had Doris Kearns Goodwin for his source material? Also, the way the three threads of the movie (family, war and politics) were woven together was seamless. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

I just caught the tail end of Fargo. Ya...

And last night it was Bad Boys, that old Sean Penn kids in prison movie. Good flick.

I watched Sherlock Holmes game of Shadows like 30 times...love me some RDJ! I have Avengers on right now. I'm a huge Marvel fan.

Earlier tonight we watched "Milltown Pride." Right now we are watching a low-budget horror movie on HuluPlus, "Area 407."

Back
Top Bottom