What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched The Accidental Husband last night. Uma Thurman plays a famous radio personality in this film. It started out all right at the beginning but quickly went downhill with a lousy, very predictable ending.
I gave this film negative 3 stars.

I couldn't agree more Katie. My daughter loved it for her own reasons and I loved it for completely different reasons. It was very well made in that regard.

I'm home today with a lousy cold. Watched "Casablanca" (I'd forgotten most of it - so great!), "Inventing the Abbotts" (I liked it) and "In Her Shoes" (excellent chick flick!)

Good way to spend a day when feeling crummy.

Lee

I just watched "Runnin' Down a Dream" - a FOUR HOUR documentary about Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers and I don't even like Tom Petty!!!

I think I had one of his albums in the 80s. But I got sucked into this documentary on the Sundance Channel and I literally couldn't stop watching it - very interesting and the music was good too! SHOCK. TP is pretty cool.

Last night DH and I went to see Marley & Me. I read the book and asked him to go with me to see the movie. He saw the commercials on tv and said "yeah, I'll go, it looks like a funny movie. SURPRISE!!

Last night DH and I went to see Marley & Me. I read the book and asked him to go with me to see the movie. He saw the commercials on tv and said "yeah, I'll go, it looks like a funny movie. SURPRISE!!
My DD read Marley and Me and kind of wants to see the movie. She's afraid it won't live up to the book. I won't see it because I abhor Owen Wilson (why couldn't they find ANY other actor for the part??). Was it worth her going????

The last movie I watched was Last Holiday. It was part of my New Years Eve movie marathon. I also watched Eight Below and Deliver Us From Eva that night. It was kind of fun.

Netflix came today. First up was Space Chimps, it was OK and has some pretty funny lines in it, kids loved it. Second up is Tropic Thunder which is going now... not that great in my opinion which probably explains why I am on here and kinda watching it instead of just watching it.
Next up is I am Omega...

I started watching Sleeping with the Enemy today with Julia Roberts. I had not seen it before. I got to the part where her husband starts to figure out that she faked her death. Then I decided that I did not want to watch such a dark movie. It looks to be a good movie and maybe some day I will watch it in it's entirety.

Just finished watching "The Notebook". Have always wanted to see it but never got the chance until now. It was really good. The acting and the storyline were both very well done.

Back
Top Bottom