What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
James and I watched "Predators." It was really good. Don't read the back of the DVD case though--they tell you too much.

:)Barbara

I saw The Joneses it was fine And Killers, movie it self wasn't anything special, but since I have a not so secret crush on Heigl, I liked it.

Andy, that movie was filmed at the Burlington Mall in case you were unaware of that little fact.

Thanks, GB. I did know that but even if I didn't, the first scene from the mall parking lot with the entrance next to Legal was a give away.

I broke down and bought "How To Train Your Dragon," we watched it last night. I loved it, just like Mom said I would. Momma does know best!

I actually went to the theater yesterday to see Clint Eastwood's "Hereafter" staring Matt Damon. I expected a lot from both of them, and the subject is close to me. It could have been a great movie, but I kept having the feeling Clint got all mixed up, and put the movie together from clips that were edited out. Like me, I think Clint must have been confused in his old age. Don't waste your money on this one.

Last night was "date night" at our friends' house (dinner, cards, and movies). We watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still." It was pretty good.

Then we watched about half of "Frozen," but our friends were getting freaked out by the wolf attack and the suspense and asked us if we minded turning it off. LOL (We had already seen it a week or so ago).

Neither of them realized how late it was at this point, so they asked what we would like to see, and we said we would like to watch "How to Train Your Dragon." We will definitely buy it when we get the chance. We loved it! I love Craig Ferguson (too raunchy most of the time, but he is so funny I can't help loving him!), which made it all the better.

LOL--When the movie was over I said, "You guys realize it was midnight when you put that in, don't you?" Tom said, "No, what time is it?" It was 1:50. We didn't know it, but he had to be up for work around 4:30. Yikes! We hadn't seen each other in weeks, so everyone lost track of the time. :cool:

Neither of them realized how late it was at this point, so they asked what we would like to see, and we said we would like to watch "How to Train Your Dragon." We will definitely buy it when we get the chance. We loved it! I love Craig Ferguson (too raunchy most of the time, but he is so funny I can't help loving him!), which made it all the better.

I'm glad you liked the Dragon movie...I want to see it again, today...but apparently there is football on of some sort.

Last night was "date night" at our friends' house (dinner, cards, and movies). We watched "The Day the Earth Stood Still." It was pretty good.

Then we watched about half of "Frozen," but our friends were getting freaked out by the wolf attack and the suspense and asked us if we minded turning it off. LOL (We had already seen it a week or so ago).

LOL--When the movie was over I said, "You guys realize it was midnight when you put that in, don't you?" Tom said, "No, what time is it?" It was 1:50. We didn't know it, but he had to be up for work around 4:30. Yikes! We hadn't seen each other in weeks, so everyone lost track of the time. :cool:

Barbara, I hope you and your husband know how lucky you are to have friends like that. Your post made me smile with sweet memories of my other life, long ago. :heart:
I have to check out "How to Train your Dragon".

Barbara, I hope you and your husband know how lucky you are to have friends like that. Your post made me smile with sweet memories of my other life, long ago. :heart:
I have to check out "How to Train your Dragon".
Oh yes, we do. :cool: Tom and Susan feel the same way. They are always saying "We needed our James and Barbara fix!" :LOL:

James and I just watched "Spiderwick Chronicles." I had absolutely no idea what it was about before seeing it. We loved it!

I love that movie 4meandthem!

I watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox. It was an interesting movie and well done. It did not keep me as engaged as I would have liked though. I am glad I did not have to pay for it.

I love that movie 4meandthem!

I watched The Fantastic Mr. Fox. It was an interesting movie and well done. It did not keep me as engaged as I would have liked though. I am glad I did not have to pay for it.

I really like that one. the story was good and the style of animation was out of the norm.The kids like it too but not as much as I did.

Back
Top Bottom