What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a new one - Red - with Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, Richard Dreyfuss, and hilarious John Malkovich.

I'm saving up for Harry potter and the new Narnia...so Red will have to wait until it comes out on Video...I'm eagerly anticipating it!

I generally agree with that stance PF. That is why I want Muds opinion. I know she has good taste and would trust her in a second.

I generally agree with that stance PF. That is why I want Muds opinion. I know she has good taste and would trust her in a second.

thanks, geebs. I guess I didn't see any of the reviews. It's got some unrealistic stuff in it, but the performances were all good, and it had some hilarious parts (mostly contributed by Malkovich). It's a shoot-em-up bang bang explosion spy movie, but those aren't supposed to be the same as My Dinner With Andre or other "serious" ones. Enjoy it for what it is!

tell me if you liked it after you see it. have you seen Kind of a Funny Story? the trailers for that were on when we saw REd and it looks pretty good.

it's got Nick Galifinia- whatsis in one of the lead roles. takes place ina mental hospital I think. could be another teen angst movie, but we'll see.

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen." We're watching it now. Then I told James he has to see "1408." I said I'm not a jumper or screamer, but since he is an occasional jumper, I will be watching him out of the corner of my eye! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:)Barbara

PF,
I usually get the DVDs too.I buy most evry PG one that comes out since the kids will watch them over and over.

The last movie I saw in the theatre was "Salt".It was great and I will probably get it too.

Just in case nobody has been to this site yet, here is a good one.

VideoETA - The best source for DVD release dates

It gives the release dates for DVDs and movies etc.

We have over 500 DVD's...real movie hounds, and those aren't the ones we are willing to get rid of. We rarely got to the theater and we don't party... our vice is movies! and Books...:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom