Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like mothers, taxes are often misunderstood, but seldom forgotten - lord bramwell

My day is saddened by the fact that my Dad was rushed back to the hospital last night and he has pneumonia so I will be dividing my time between visiting him and cleaning out his room at the care home.

Look at the first sentence of "A Tale of Two Cities!" :LOL:

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."

Laurie, I'm sorry for the bad turn. I am praying for your dad and you.

Last edited:
About all I have gotten done today is my Bible reading, but now we are headed to Best Buy and then to our friends' for dinner and a movie. :cool:

I'm glad Babe is feeling better, going to overlook Claire's "rule violation" ;), trying to stop laughing at Taxlady and Andy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: then pour myself a nice cup of tea and enjoy before conquering the mountain of stuff brought back from Dad's room :wacko:.

I started the day with a cup of tea, had breakfast, took the dogs on a romp, went to a town meeting, stopped by the store, made hamburgers and sweet tater fries, ate, cleaned up, and now I am ending the day with a cup of tea.

Had a lazy morning here. First saturday in a long time where we did'nt have to work or go someplace.

I am feeling very excited tonight, and I can't wait for my new computer to arrive (at Best Buy) so I can get it hooked up to my new printer/scanner and 27 inch monitor!

P.S. Extra excited that when they rang the computer up, it turned out to be marked down $330!

I am feeling very excited tonight, and I can't wait for my new computer to arrive (at Best Buy) so I can get it hooked up to my new printer/scanner and 27 inch monitor!

P.S. Extra excited that when they rang the computer up, it turned out to be marked down $330!

It is always fun to have that little kid on Christmas eve feeling, ya never outgrow it! :):ohmy::LOL:

Enjoy!

I spent Saturday fighting my way out of the hospital. Had to stay an extra four hours. They wanted me to get one more bag of fluids. So I agreed. I was in such a hurry to get out of there before they found something else to keep me, that I forgot my pocketbook. Sun #1 had to go back and get it. Fortunately we were only a block away from the hospital.

Then when I got home, I spent the rest of the day catching up with emails from DC friends. It's nice to know you are missed. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom