Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
work - no sleep, then home for annoyingly interrupted sleep, now doing dishes and making my overnight "lunch", then dinner, homework, doc apointment, and back to work.

there, that was like a sentence.

work - no sleep, then home for annoyingly interrupted sleep, now doing dishes and making my overnight "lunch": then dinner, homework, doc apointment, and back to work.

there, that was like a sentence.

With the proper punctuation, it could become a compound sentence. Place a semi colon after lunch.

I know, I am a smart-ass. ;)

Worked in the cafe. Good coffee crowd with a short lunch rush. Feels good to sit down & put my feet up. The big talk of the day is the big storm coming in.

What was a very sad day became better when I was able to talk to a young Mom from my church who just went through what I am with her Mom and we are going to get together as we are both feeling very lonely.

Other than "hitting the jackpot" as our mail lady Missy said when she delivered an armful of packages, and when UPS brought two packages, Monday was an extremely uneventful, sleepy day.

Just got home from work. Slow day with all this freezing rain. Nice to finally get home & relax.

work sucked, then sleep sucked also before i fired up the smoker and played baseball, lacrosse, and hockey with my boy until dinner, homework, and video games.

Two of my beloved colleagues get to retire at the end of this year and enjoy reminding me of it, and while I am extremely jealous, I will truly miss them.

Back
Top Bottom