Your Day in a Sentence

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to the antics of certain members here, the sage advice of a dear friend, a hug from my hubby and the constant attention of my loveable mutt (Violet), today has ended much better than it started! :)

You mean waddle faster...his wound is good, but not that good!
On one hand all of this has helped me feel better and on the other the laughter has made the pain worse - but I can take it! :rolleyes:

I am so glad you have your Ogre back. I am sure he will heal twice as fast in his own home. Hugs to both of you.

On one hand all of this has helped me feel better and on the other the laughter has made the pain worse - but I can take it! :rolleyes:

I am so glad you have your Ogre back. I am sure he will heal twice as fast in his own home. Hugs to both of you.

Glad we made you laugh!

Glad to hear your ogre is home safe & sound. Your tlc will have him on the mend in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
4 grqandkids spent the night bed time came at 1 in the morning and now french toast thanks to Pa then a full day of enjoing these little ones how wonderful they are. I'm so lucky
kades

Last edited:
Went for some blood tests and x-rays, then Costco for french fries and gravy, then came home and had a nap, followed by watching some TV with my family - the day began a little yucky, but just kept getting better! :)

Went for some blood tests and x-rays, then Costco for french fries and gravy, then came home and had a nap, followed by watching some TV with my family - the day began a little yucky, but just kept getting better! :)
Just kept getting better is good.

That was supposed to be fries with my gravy :wacko:

Today was a very quiet day - I got lots done but also rested a lot.

I knew that...:):rolleyes:

Have to get Shrek to bed and get his dressing change done. He's been sleeping in his chair for the past hour or more.

Back
Top Bottom