Berry Butters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Cade, Ethan and I made this yesterday and used it today with pancakes, it would work well with waffles, french toast, or muffins...
you just need 1-10oz package of frozen strawberries or raspberries at room temp. 1-cup of butter and 2 cups of powdered sugar.Just cream butter, sugar and berries, refrigerate and enjoy...We are going to try some frozen peaches and blue berries and see what happens. These two boys wolfed this stuff down this morning:LOL:
kades

Last edited:
oh that sounds good ! I do have some frozen berries in the freezer , will have to try that, did you use unsalted butter ?

oh that sounds good ! I do have some frozen berries in the freezer , will have to try that, did you use unsalted butter ?
No I went with what I had on hand salted butter..it turned out great..I think the little bit of salt helped make it tastier
kades

gonna make this tomorrow, i have blue berry, strawberry, and blackberrys. was making in cobbler with black so strawberry or blueberry. bet it is really tasty
It is babe, even I loved it:LOL: I tried it on just a plain ol piece of toast..It did the trick with coffee yum

kades

Back
Top Bottom