Does anyone else eat their candy by color?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zereh said:
hahaha

I'm not a huge candy fan; I think the last time I had any was a lemon drop from a Valentines Day gift package of my friends. But you can definitely add me to the list of those who eat them by color ... just reading this makes me crave the hard to find M&Ms filled with Peanut Butter ...

:heart:
Z

Zereh, peanut butter M&M's are my favorite too!

Never had those. I am addicted to the peanut M&M's myself. I don't think you get Smarties there, but they are like flatter plain M&M's, THEY ROCK! Way better than regular M&M's IMO.

The Smarties we have here are little round chalky sour pastel colored candies, nothing like M&M's. I only eat the white ones & give the kids the rest, they love them!

candy.gif

This is what they look like Alix.
candy.gif

http://www.candydirect.com/bulk/Smarties.htmlhttp://www.candydirect.com/candy.gif

I don't know about Rockets though.

Last edited:
I am on a diet and am gaining weight in clumps because of this chat :mad: . I love chocolate and if you have seen me you know its true :mad: . Lets see how you guys eat your fruit and veggies that will help me lose those clumps!!!!!! :w00t2: :punk: :clap: :clap: :punk: :w00t2:

we have a candy rolled up in a wrapper that is different than that Alix that is called smarties it is kind of like sweetarts, but candy is candy it all does the same thing it makes you fat. I know this first hand. :mad:

our smarties look like small aspirins, of different colors, rolled up in little stacks in clear plastic. pure sugar.

I had a little doctor kit when I was a little girl, and we (my sister and I) used Smarties (the U.S. version) as pills! We took a lot of medicine when we played doctor!

:) Barbara

The US Smarties are what we call Rockets here. I imagine they had to rename them because Smarties was already taken. My youngest is addicted to them and guess what? She sorts them just like a good little crazy person.

Dove said:
I eat candy any way I can get it and as fas as I can with out being caught.
I do have some sugar free but it just isn't the same.
Dove

dove, know what you mean bout the sugar free..But if you haven't tried Russel Stover Turtles, do try them..They are really good...
kadesma

Alix said:
The US Smarties are what we call Rockets here. I imagine they had to rename them because Smarties was already taken. My youngest is addicted to them and guess what? She sorts them just like a good little crazy person.

lol, the candy apple never falls far from the tree....

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I just pop them in my pie hole. Any color any time. :)

Peanut butter cups are nasty. :sick: Im a Twix man. :rolleyes:

I make a mess out of a Twix!! I eat the cookie off first then the caramel. :blink: See, another reason to believe I am loony!!

I like the caramel Twix bars better than the peanut butter ones. I keep them in the freezer...

Mmmm..... Frozen Twix...

John

Back
Top Bottom