My family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well I can't figure out how to make these pics smaller to put them in members photo.....I've tried. So since I know how to do it this way here goes........ thanks to member (sorry don't remember who) that responded to Doves request on how to post a pic to a post.

Here is my family:

My husband John.......My son Kyleer.....Myself.....My son Logan and the little guy below me is John & I's son Dillon.

Logan is letting his hair grow out.......ugh! But that 70's hair is coming back unfort. Personally right now I think it looks like a brown football helmet......LOL! Oh and his teeth and lips are blue because he was eating Dillon's Blue Clues Jello.

Thanks Guys......I'm really pround of them!

The oldest Kyleer is 18 1/2........ Logan is 14 1/2.......Dillon just turned 6

what a beautiful family sizzz! good looking boys, the youngest is so cute. btw, blues clues pops rule!!!!!!!
your hubby is a lucky guy to have such a beautiful wife...

Thanks bucky & kitchen!

Each one of those boys are their own individuals. They each have a part of my personality. The oldest is the more serious and independent side of me, the middle is the prankster who likes to kid around, the little one is a combination of both. Although, the oldest has finally started to joke around in the last year or so......he can be quite a goof ball when he wants to be.....which is a nice change. We have a great time when we're all hanging out.

wow. 3 boys got your hands full huh? lol. that's a beautiful family sizz. and you're very pretty. the little one is a real cutie lol.

My husband would absolutely KILL me if he knew I was posting this - hehehehe - here's my husband with our youngest taking a break from playing on the floor.

img_115686_0_693d51ec79789723c766dee1ecea61ee.jpg

Great family Sizz..if I didn't know better I would have thought you were in North Carolina.

We visited my sis in Anderson Ind. one year in late fall..Beautiful!! The trees were so pretty.
Marge~Dove

Thanks All!

Great Pic Kitchen. My 2nd to the oldest used to have a dog like that he'd pee on you if he got excited and you were holding him :LOL:

Dove.....why does my scenery resemble N. Carolina? The trees are very beautiful in the spring and fall. I love the flowering ones the best.

Back
Top Bottom