UFO's anyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norgeskog

Washing Up
In case anyone is interested, Peter Jennings is doing a UFO special tonight 8PM on ABC. It really sounds interesting and he is an excellent investigative TV journalist.

MJ said:
Is this live? Will he be reporting from a UFO?

only if they get here before airtime..... :LOL: I do not believe it is live, because I saw some exerpts earlier today with him interviewing a capturee. I am fascinated by this subject and I belive the little suckers exist, although never met one.

Does he know something new?
alien_greetings.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: MJ, that was funny! Yeah, I'm gonna watch it. :roll: I predict that the last half hour will be filled with skeptics and psychiatrists who say it doesn't exist. At the end, Jennings will say something to the effect of, 'We don't know.' I have ten bucks on it.

norgeskog said:
In case anyone is interested, Peter Jennings is doing a UFO special tonight 8PM on ABC. It really sounds interesting and he is an excellent investigative TV journalist.

I watched this show and it was all I could do to set through the whole thing.
Maybe, I was expecting something else, like recent releases of classified records IWA the Freedom of Information Act.

I watched a show on the SiFi channel Mon. that was a report on the UFO crash in, Kecksburg. Very informative. They had ran a show on UFO on "Invasion at Rendlesham." The they did a show on "Roswell Startling New Evidence". They had ran three other shows Mon. am on UFO's.

I only watched Kecksburg. It was hosted by Bryant Gumbel and was very intresting. I wish I could have watched the other shows.

Charlie

I admit it was a little disappointing, did not see too much I had not seen before, just different people interviewed. Ah well, he tried, sorry I misled you guys, I thought it would be good from the ads and Jennings is a good journalist.

You didn't mislead anyone, Norge, no need to apologize. I enjoy watching shows about UFOs and I saw the program format a mile away. Just a typical media reaction. :roll:

Ardge said:
The show was actually pointless. It was hyped as if they were about to disclose some important info in the show. Instead, they rehashed what we as UFO fans have known and seen for years.

:( It stunk worse then silcone bakeware. :P

RJ

I did the UFO bit :!: But, you mentioned the silicone bakeware...
My daughter gave me a 6 cup muffin pan for Xmas. The first time I used it the wife accused me of smoking in the kitchen :P It does have a strange odor. I haven't smoked in 40 + years.!

Do you have any pros or cons on the silicon bakeware? It did a super job for me on corn meal muffins. I'm interested on geting a couple more pieces if I could find some that wasn't so expensive.

Thanks,
Charlie

Do you have any pros or cons on the silicon bakeware? It did a super job for me on corn meal muffins. I'm interested on geting a couple more pieces if I could find some that wasn't so expensive.

H E L P :!: :!: :!: :!:
I don't know what is happening but the same thing happened last night.

After posting a message I got a response that,"You can not post another message...."
I assumed that the message wasn't posted, even though I had not posted any messages before I got the ERROR message.

Maybe I'm not holding my mouth right :?: :?: :?:
Then after looking at the thread, and saw that the message wasn't there I did another SUBMIT. This time I did not get the ERROR message and when I went to the thread, there were two postings of the same message.

Again, like last night I was going to delete it but opening the message with EDIT There is no button for DELETE. So, as I did last night I erased the textoand typed in this mssage.

Back
Top Bottom