Weird things you throw together when you're hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches, chips and mustard sandwiches, chips and ketchup , refried beans, cheese and whatever in between bread. refried beans and saltines. Do you really want more ? :sick: :wacko: :mrgreen:

hey, maidrite, gotta love the PB and pickle sammiches! i could eat about 50!:LOL:

i've got a new favorite, as of about 3 days ago, mostly because it's quick. I've been mixing ramen noodles and rice together, sometimes plain, sometimes with some other stuff mixed in. Today I added a bit of cream of mushroom soup to the mix, and some polish sausage, and a bit of cheese. I'm sure it sounds revolting... sitting here right now with this strange mix in front of me, I can tell you it doesn't look so hot, but it's not bad when you're hungry. It definitely fills you up though.

college_cook said:
i've got a new favorite, as of about 3 days ago, mostly because it's quick. I've been mixing ramen noodles and rice together, sometimes plain, sometimes with some other stuff mixed in. Today I added a bit of cream of mushroom soup to the mix, and some polish sausage, and a bit of cheese. I'm sure it sounds revolting... sitting here right now with this strange mix in front of me, I can tell you it doesn't look so hot, but it's not bad when you're hungry. It definitely fills you up though.

um, not to be rude, college cook, but that is really, really gross.:sick: :LOL:

hey, i'm not one to judge, lol.:LOL:

i eat creamed corn cold out of the can, cold spam, PB and pickle sammiches, kraft singles, ramen noodles....

but something about your combo just made me kinda queasy.:sick:

Mayo and mustard...

My younger bro used to spread Hellman's mayo on his store-bought pizzas... so after he died I tried it a few times and it's ok. Not my thing really but it tastes good.

I once heard the results on CBC of a contest North America-wide that searched out the very best grilled cheese sandwich - the winner was from a Southern state (sorry I forgot which one) and the grilled cheese had mustard on the inside of both slices of bread.

I did try it once and it's ok too.

Hey College, next time you are hungry try the noodles mixed with a can of no bean chilli, and a little water to thin it out and zap it in the ole microwave.....yummmmmmmmmmmm. Like a Chilli Mac :)

I also like tomato and mayo sandwiches along with lettuce and pickles.

Another thing is the mashed potatoes with beef stew poured over.

White rice with beef stew poured over the top.

Cottege cheese with jello and peaches.

Back
Top Bottom