I'm answering CatPat's 10 questions (page 5 #41)
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
School dinners because mum made Italian food (not British food!)
2. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 4 - before school, i.e. when not institionalised
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Er...celebrate - phone round and celebrate.
4. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Well I can always find the positive to a negative, e.g. my dad beating me up made me ferociously independent....(don't have a victim's mentality)
5. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall and why? Too trivial...losing the will to live thinking about it!
6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Smile (by Charlie Chaplin)....poignant, uplifting and so beautiful.
7. What is the strangest injury you got in the kitchen?
Not to my body...did some serious damage to recipes!
8. What do you do when you think no one is looking? Maybe look at them more searchingly (if they are intriguing)
9. What really gives you the creeps? Bio technology, e.g. GM foods...playing god - where is it going? What will be the consequences we have to face down the line?
10. If you got to change your name (first or last or both) what would you change it to? Well I am fine with my real name - Amelia but, when I did stand up comedy, my stage name was Mellow Milly.