Catchy phrases

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

giggler

Sous Chef
JustJoel wrote a nice story and recipe for Nola bbq shrimp.

but really nice is in the story the phrase, " And Much Hillarity Ensued"!

I adore odd phrases like that. I use this at parties, and trust me .. if you can work that into a conversation.. people will look at you like you're from the moon!

My other of choice is ," Well, That's just Pernicious Nonsence."

5 points if you know wich movie that's from!

I love this list.

Eric, Austin Tx.

Isn't that the name of a song or an album?

and hilarity... don't know of a specific movie or such but a common phrase used to describe silly and ridiculous behaviour is about to happen. Yup, I like to use that one myself.

This is going to be a good thread, giggler!

Eric-- who put a nickel in you this morning :LOL: I haven't even had my first cup of morning coffee yet.

I had to google the answer, but I think that's cheating, so I'm not gonna say. I'll give a hint though, it's from a movie.

" Then listen to the music, not the song."

And

"Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other people's needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But, at least there is symmetry."

Yes, we use these at home.

And also There is four lights!

[SIZE=+1]'I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!'[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]'I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun!'[/SIZE]

Hey there Hawkeye! How’s BJ?

Back
Top Bottom