Did you know... If stretched end to end, all the Slinky toys sold since 1945
-when they first came on the scene-would circle the globe 126 times.
1. what year last saw halley's comet in our sky?
2. the dalai lama is the titular head of which country?
3. name the breakfast cereal hawked by a leprechaun?
4. who was gerald ford's running mate in 1976?
5. in the poem, what was the name of hiawatha's wife?
6. what's lil'' abner's last name?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
there are more than 2.5 million possible poker hands in a 52-card deck.
3. LUCKY CHARMS
4. BOB DOLE
there are 2,598,960, to be exact.
the game of poker is unlike other casino games in that the players play against one another, rather than against the house.
over 70 million decks of cards are sold yearly in the u.s.a.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !