Breakfast Casserole

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK - that looks exceptionally tasty!!! And the tomatoes behind it make it beautiful to boot! I just love food pics :pig:

Oh Mama, that looks so good! I can't buy frozen hashbrowns here, and I also can't get russet potatoes to make good shredded hashbrowns from scratch. So mostly, I just dice potatoes and fry them (very tasty.) Do you think I could use a base of diced cooked potatoes for this? I'd love to try it.

Yeee -UMMM, Mama! I'm always looking for new breakfast casseroles for company! Thanks!

Karen, those potatoes look shredded or grated. Do you have one of those attachments on your food processor?

Lee

Yeee -UMMM, Mama! I'm always looking for new breakfast casseroles for company! Thanks!

Karen, those potatoes look shredded or grated. Do you have one of those attachments on your food processor?

Lee

Yes, I do have a shredding attachment. But my experience with the waxy potatoes we have here is that they don't shred very well. They kinda clump up. Maybe if I cooked them whole and chilled them really well first. I'd sure like to make that casserole!

I put together this breakfast casserole and it turned out great. It would be good for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! Here's a link to the recipe on my website: Ham and Egg Casserole With Cheese And Veggies

Is it my imagination? Or does this look like a decadent bed from Vegas?

In any case, it look like it needs to be eaten ;-) It's calling out to me.

Thanks Mama,

Bob

Back
Top Bottom