Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SixteenPaws

Assistant Cook
Hello! I am called Tessa, and I am a cooking noob.

This is probably not what you usually hear about on this forum, but I'll give it a shot anyway. ;) I'm new to this board because I started cooking for my pets and for about 6 months now I've been working on starting a cat & dog bakery. It's been fun so far, you know, working with new recipes and ingredients and using my pets as taste-testers (I have 3 cats and a puppy). I hope that it ultimately works out for me because I would love to make a living this way.

I came here because I'm starting to realize I really love cooking and baking so I just might try making people food eventually.. hehehe. Also, I'm going to need extra guidance and help for the questions and situations that arise with the pet treat business.

So... there it is. Greetings and Hello! :chef:

Hi, Tessa. Welcome to DC. You will discover there are a number of our members who cook for their pets. In a small way, I cook for our outside kitties, so I can understand.

Take a few minutes and see what we have to offer the "human" eaters by browsing our different forumsn. We're glad you've found us.

Best wishes with your business dream.

Back
Top Bottom