Greetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PieSusan

Washing Up
Hi everyone. I am Pie Susan. I am a lawyer/caregiver who loves to bake. I am looking forward to sharing recipes, and becoming part of a group that respects each other and treats each other with kindness. I have been baking all my life for pleasure, relaxation and at one time for a bit of extra spending money.

I joined a while ago but I never really became part of the community. I would like to try now.
Thanks, Pie Susan

Well, how about posting a couple of your favorite pie recipes in the Pies and Pastries forum?

Looking forward to seeing you around, PieSusan - welcome!

Lee

Since baking is an exact science it is hard not to share exact recipes but I will do what I can to rewrite the instructions without changing their meaning. I have tried to do so once here but I gave credit to the author and book from which I got the recipe from.

Maida Heatter proved to me long ago when she was upset when one of her recipes didn't work as written because of a slight change in wording...so, I am a bit reticent to reinvent the wheel, so to speak. However, I do have recipes that were my mom's and her friends and I can share those freely.

I had not realized that I never said a proper welcome, please forgive me, age is creeping up on me, hehe
img_721536_0_a3b6d56926492b06891b1e9943f81759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom