Happy Birthday, CJ/kadesma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

licia

Executive Chef
Kadesma, hope your birthday tomorrow is a great one - I know it will be. What a way to start a new year!

Happy Birthday Kadesma! You are such a blessing to all of us here at DC. I wish you many blessings and a wonderful 2008.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday CJ! You mean so much to me as a DC "co-worker," as a fellow grandma, as a witty, funny, but still sensible woman, and especially as a friend. Happy Birthday, and may you have many more happy, healthy birthdays to come.

:)Barbara
14.gif

Happy Birthday, CJ!

You are so special I'll have to drink a bottle of champagne in your honor!

Wait - you're more special than that ... now, where did I put that other bottle? Aw - you're worth 3 bottles at least ....

LOL!!!!

Happy - Happy - Happy Birthday!

Michael in FtW

Dearest, CJ. Great wishes for the best birthday ever. You've had some hiccups this year and I hope you have gotten over the worst.

Buck and I will toast that you have the best year ahead.

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year, friend!!!!

Happy Birthday kadesma!

Happy new year to you and a very happy birthday dear :)

Kades! It's your birthday? Happy Happy Birthday to you. I hope it's peaceful, eventful [in a good way] and full of hugs and kisses from your loved ones.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{KADESMA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Hi everyone,
Thank you all so much for all the birthday wishes..You all make me feel so cared for and loved...I'm blessed with a wonderful family and a special, special group of friends. Thank you, for being so thoughtful..You are all loved.
cj

Back
Top Bottom