Happy Birthday taxlady 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, TL, Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome Day! Hope Sterling pampers you....and brought you lots of presents from his trip! :)

Oh--I can put a big BOW on Puss and Boots and gift her to you on June 13th if we FINALLY connect and got to lunch....oooh....kittty-kitty-kitty--might have a home for you...<wink>

Hey, TL, Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome Day! Hope Sterling pampers you....and brought you lots of presents from his trip! :)
Silly LP, TL is too old for Pampers. She's old enough for Depends now! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just kidding, of course! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and do lots of fun things! :flowers:

Happy Birthday TL!

Attachments

• 120825,xcitefun-happy-birthday-diamonds.jpg
    120825,xcitefun-happy-birthday-diamonds.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
OH crud! Late again! Sorry Taxlady, but I sure hope your birthday was a good one. Now that your honey is home he can take you out to celebrate properly

OH crud! Late again! Sorry Taxlady, but I sure hope your birthday was a good one. Now that your honey is home he can take you out to celebrate properly
:ROFLMAO:

You're not late. It's today. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

And we will celebrate properly. Going to Ottawa very shortly for the Tulip festival and then Sunday to Quebec City.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

You're not late. It's today. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

And we will celebrate properly. Going to Ottawa very shortly for the Tulip festival and then Sunday to Quebec City.

OOOOOOO!!! Now THAT'S a party! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom