Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RobsanX

Sous Chef
Hi! I just signed up, and I'm glad to find such a vibrant forum dedicated to cooking. :chef:

I have never worked in the food service industry, but I've been cooking at home for many years, but only taking it seriously every once in a while. My wife and I have recently decided to make a concerted effort to cook at home 5-6 evenings per week. I hope to come here to find some great tips, and maybe even give a few after some more experience.

I just wanted to say thanks for providing this forum, and now I'm off to ask some questions. ;)

Hi RobsanX!!! I'm sure you will like our forum and family here! Welcome to DC!

Welcome RobsanX, Here is a tip - pick something that would be interesting to make and stay with it (making notes) until you have it!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D

Yes David, that's what I'm trying to do. I write my recipes on the computer, then make changes to the printouts as I go along. It seems to work out pretty well.

Welcome to DC, I'm sure you'll get lots and lots of ideas for great meals here. While you're increasing your cooking skills, don't be afraid of trying your hand at bread baking. Once you add homemade bread to your meals, it's really, really hard to go back to store-bought bread.

Have fun!

JoeV

Back
Top Bottom