Pepper Antipasto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Cut the tops off 4 red or yellow bellpeppers small ones then remove seeds and ribs and slice into 1/2 inch strips heat 3 tab. oil in pan add peppers to pan cook til tender about 20 min. Turn often.add,8 anchovy fillets chopped,2-3 tab. fresh chopped parsley,2-tab. fresh basil,1-2 cloves fresh chopped garlic,salt and pepper plus 2-3 tab. red wine vinegar raise heat stir occasionally til most of the liquid evaporates. let cool then serve at room temp. I serve on small plates with toasted either focaccia or cibatta.
kades

Cut the tops off 4 red or yellow bellpeppers small ones then remove seeds and ribs and slice into 1/2 inch strips heat 3 tab. oil in pan add peppers to pan cook til tender about 20 min. Turn often.add,8 anchovy fillets chopped,2-3 tab. fresh chopped parsley,2-tab. fresh basil,1-2 cloves fresh chopped garlic,salt and pepper plus 2-3 tab. red wine vinegar raise heat stir occasionally til most of the liquid evaporates. let cool then serve at room temp. I serve on small plates with toasted either focaccia or cibatta.
kades
That sounds absolutely yummy. I bet it would be even prettier with red and yellow peppers. ;)

That sounds absolutely yummy. I bet it would be even prettier with red and yellow peppers. ;)
Don't see why not lets give it a try :LOL: I use red and yellow often and love the colors I do sometime use sweet Italian frying peppers instead of bells and love those as well.
kades

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom