Favorite Hot Sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has anyone tried this stuff? Dave's Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce. I know it's way too hot for me, but I'd like to see if I could make my father-in-law break out in a sweat. So far, he's impervious to even the hottest dishes that I make. :LOL:

daves.jpg

Has anyone tried this stuff? Dave's Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce. I know it's way too hot for me, but I'd like to see if I could make my father-in-law break out in a sweat. So far, he's impervious to even the hottest dishes that I make. :LOL:

daves.jpg

I had about 3 bottles of it at one time, it was considered in the top 5 hottest sauces in the world. Way too hot to eat like a regular sauce, but good for use in chili, sauces, etc where the spice can be spread out :)

My favorite so far is Sriracha, or "cock sauce". Good and spicy with a good flavor.

The first time I tried Dave's insanity sauce I just poured some on a burrito. Let me just say that you shouldn't do that. I did eat the entire burrito but it is smoking hot. I generally just put 1/2 teaspoon in a crockpot or cocktail weenies or dishes like that. It gives enough heat for almost anyone.

So I like lots of different hot sauces. The Pain Is Good sauces are good. Their hottest I believe is the garlic style. I just pour it on my breakfast burritos. The Jamaican style has a sweet flavor once you can taste past the habaneros.

I have a bottle of Blair's death sauce Mango. It is a super sauce for chicken nuggets.

I have no favorites they all have their place.

Back
Top Bottom