Magic Bullet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spaZDaisE04

Assistant Cook
Does any one know if the Magic Bullet actually works? It looks so cool like all products do on the TV. lol

has anyone bought something on TV and realized it was a waste of Money or has it been a great non stop uses at home product that you were glad you bought?

Is this that mini blender thing?

Just do what my mother and my aunts did decades ago. They routinely screwed Mason jars onto their Oster blade assemblies to blend small quantities of stuff, especially dry stuff.

spaZDaisE04 said:
has anyone bought something on TV and realized it was a waste of Money or has it been a great non stop uses at home product that you were glad you bought?

That Egg Peeler thing. By all accounts it's junk.

yup! theres two that are on TV and the Bullet one looks cooler but you never know with the TV. This one seems kinda fishy cuz it comes with a blender and a jucier??? humm please post if you know if its good or not :)

The only thing "from TV" that I have ever found to be worthwhile is the Foodsaver. Everything else I have always found to be complete junk.

Well, about 20 or 30 years ago, my mother bought a set of "Ginsu" knives off the tv. Believe it or not, I still use them for various things. In those days, the Ginsu was a long thin bladed thing with the fork at the tip. Turns out, it's the perfect knife to cut cake into thinner layers.

As for the Magic Bullet, I don't know what to say about it. I think it looks like a toy. I have to wonder if it will last as long or perform as well as a real blender. I have my doubts that it will perform as well or as long as the beehive Oster my mother bought in the early '60s which I still use today.

don't waist your money. i don't have one but my cousin literally buys everything she sees on the t.v. it's really really mall and only lasted about a week at most. and she used it maybe 3 or 4 times.

I've watched the TV demonstrations a couple of times ... and I got the impression this is more of a gadget/gizmo aimed to the "I don't know nothin' 'bout cookin'" set than a real kitchen tool. For the same price you can go to WalMart and get a cheap blender and food processor for less - and they will probably last longer, and do more.

Middie has probably given you the most sage advice on this gizmo!

Most of these TV things remind me of a few sayings:

1) Jack of all trades, master of none
2) If it looks too good to be true, it probably is
3) A fool and his money are soon parted
4) You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time
5) Buyer beware

Back
Top Bottom