E-Reader Cookbooks for Kindle and Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It needs to coordinate with purple in case there is a meeting with both groups on the same day, I don't need to be dragging around a change of clothes.....

These might work:

image-292577611.jpg

OOOOOOH! Do you have a link for shopping purposes???

I think they would be fetching for BakeChef...or maybe we can find him a nice red pair of Danskos.

PrincessFiona60 said:
OOOOOOH! Do you have a link for shopping purposes???

I think they would be fetching for BakeChef...or maybe we can find him a nice red pair of Danskos.

:LOL: They're Keens!

I'm not sure that I'm OK looking like a red hat lady, but those shoes are fetching, now for a coordinating bag....

No wonder a lot of members think I'm female! LOL

I'm not sure that I'm OK looking like a red hat lady, but those shoes are fetching, now for a coordinating bag....

No wonder a lot of members think I'm female! LOL

I am a Red Hat Society lady...a junior member, of course. :rolleyes:

We may have to settle for these for you
standard_306067878.jpg

mmmmm PIE

Had to pick that one up. But no graham cracker pie? What was the author thinking? That is a pie that you'll find at pretty much every Maine restaurant that serves pie!

I want a refund! Oh wait, it was free!:LOL:

mmmmm PIE

Had to pick that one up. But no graham cracker pie? What was the author thinking? That is a pie that you'll find at pretty much every Maine restaurant that serves pie!

I want a refund! Oh wait, it was free!:LOL:

I've been having problems posting tonight--gave up trying to post my grandma's sour cream cookie recipe after 4 trys.

Anyhow--these are the freebies for tonight:

Grandma's Secret 52 Sunday Recipes. Nans Perfection: Kath Collins: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

35 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Jean Pardue: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Culinary fiction:

35 Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes: Jean Pardue: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Pies and MINI pies (don't trip on you way to grab this one, PF): Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Pies and Mini Pies: Bonnie Scott: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Green Smoothies. 50+ Recipes. Nutrition, Life and Health: Nadia Joyner: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Slow Cooker Beef Recipes You're Sure To Love! (*Special Edition*): Linda Rogers: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Smoothies!

Green Smoothies. 50+ Recipes. Nutrition, Life and Health: Nadia Joyner: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Last edited:
Thanks CWS. I'm starting to see repeats. I so appreciate your providing us with the links.

Heh, cookbooks I can hide from Shrek!

Back
Top Bottom