E-Reader Cookbooks for Kindle and Nook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here are some more goodies:

Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes for Everyone: C Elias: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Early American Cooking: Recipes from Western Historic Sites (Peter Pauper Press Vintage Editions): Evelyn L. Beilenson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Holiday Handbook: Hot and Simple Holiday Soup Recipes to Enjoy this Season: Holiday Handbook: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

These two come up as not available...might be available in the US:

Easy Gluten Free Holiday Recipes: The ultimate holiday feasts: Alma Martinez: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Natural Apple Holistic Health Presents Hosting a Wholesome Holiday: Tiffany Boutwell, Valerie Clark, Rebecca Obregon: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Now....you're cooking! Comfort Food Classics: Joan Donogh: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Christmas Cookies - Just Like Your Mother Use To Make: Charlotte Stevens: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

35 Christmas Dessert Recipes: Quick Recipe Guide to Holiday Pies, Cakes and Candy: Jean Pardue: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

How to Cook a Turkey Dinner the Healthy Way: The Editors of CommonSenseHealth: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Home-Baked Holiday Gifts (Home-Baked Holiday Foods): Elizabeth Austin: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

The Steaming Cup: Terri Paajanen: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

Dyan Merick's Dessert Soups: 25 Delicious, Easy Recipes for Entertaining Family and Guests: Dyan Merick: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

35 Chicken One Pot Meals - Tasty One Pot Recipes With Chicken (Fabulous Chicken Dishes - The Chicken Recipes Collection): Pamela Kazmierczak: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

CW, the James Beard book is on sale for $2.51, regularily $18. Guess what I bought?

Last edited:
If my memory serves me, if you don't have a Kindle, you can download the freebies to Adobe Reader. Well, I have Adobe. So how do I do it? :angel:

If you have an Amazon account, you can "buy" the freebies with that. Amazon has a cloud kindle app where you can access the books with your browser.

At Amazon, go to "your Account" Select "manage your Kindle" then you'll see a list of your books. To the right you'll see a gray box that says "actions" hover over that with your mouse pointer and choose "read now" It should open a new tab with your book!

Yes, we can dream. I grabbed the freezer one, too. One of these days I'll be organized enough to do something like that.

Yes, we can dream. I grabbed the freezer one, too. One of these days I'll be organized enough to do something like that.
What are the magic words I have to say when clicking the heels together of those fancy-dancy shoes I picked up to someday have space in the freezer or to have the MS pick me up? (Your books are on their way). Oh--I love the shoes! Thanks!

Do they fit? Or do they flop like gunboats? I never did discover the magic words...so I'm still trying.

Back
Top Bottom