Tool to make mini mini cookies/treats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SixteenPaws

Assistant Cook
Hi guys. I've been working on a cat treat recipe and when I tested it again last night I realized I need a new tool.

It's hard to explain but I need a utensil that I can use to make tiny little cookies.. like the size of a fingernail. I was thinking maybe some sort of thing with a plunger like a cookie syringe? (I have no idea what those things are called, I'm sorry, I'm really a cooking noob) Then I could put little droplets of the batter on the pan.. that might work but does anybody know where I could get something? The batter usually has meat of some sort in it and other things, so it can't be too small...

Blah, I don't even know how to explain myself. Please help if you can!

SixteenPaws said:
Hi guys. I've been working on a cat treat recipe and when I tested it again last night I realized I need a new tool.

It's hard to explain but I need a utensil that I can use to make tiny little cookies.. like the size of a fingernail.

How about a tiny little spoon? I have a little spoon with a bowl about the size of my thumbnail; it came with some espresso cups we bought once. You might be able to find something similar at a yard sale or second-hand store.

Hope this is helpful.

u know what? I was after the EXACT thing!!! I have a bag but mustn't be a good one (or i just suck at it - probably this reason lol) cos it doesn't do what i exactly want.

i want it to make a swirly thing with really liquidy liquid and the bag was too drippy lol

Back
Top Bottom