Hi Everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IcyMist

Sous Chef
Hi everybody!!!! This is my first official thread here. Unfortunately for everybody you will find that I like to chat, share recipes, etc. Won't take me long to have 100 posts at all. If you find me chatting too much just yell SHADDUP SHARON!!!!! I am very astute and if I see that message I will know that you want me to shut up and my mama always told me that when someone says shut up, that I shut up. So remember to get me to shut up just yell SHADDUP. Get the message yet? :)

I love to cook, but am really a novice at it. Won't tell you how old I am but I will say, I didn't just hatch. I will probably have you scratching your heads and saying huh? when I ask my stupid questions, but please bear with me and just remember the secret words.......SHADDUP SHARON!!!!!

Welcome IcyMist!
7.gif
I'm happy you found us.:)

It's great to have you here IcyMist!!:) Don't worry about being chatty, there are several of us around here who are that way! That's the way we like it.

It is great to have you here. And like Crewsk said, we love to chat so you will fit in just fine :)

shaddup crewsk!!!!!!!!!

(only teasing crewsk. i'm not allowed to make fun of mj anymore...:cool: )

welcome icymist. i hope you can keep up with the rest of us motormouths...

Oh I'm so scared!!:ohmy: :ROFLMAO: My hubby can't even get me to be quiet. He prays every time I get a cold that laryngitis comes along with it. It never happens though. Now that I've said that I'll get it!:rolleyes:

Icy, as you can see, we love to chat - just check out our # of posts in comparison to our month we became members. That'll show you who's a chatty Cathy!

Welcome Sharon!!

I like your name IcyMist...but after living in Jacksonville (Orange Park) (1959) and Pensacola a hundred years ago (1965) I wonder how you came up with such a pretty name..This is probably wayyy before you were born..My DH was in the Navy at the time.
Marge~Dove

Well Dove I too was in the Navy waaaaaaay back when the dinosaurs walked the earth, but I was stationed first In Washington D.C. for 2 years and then 2 years onboard a ship (USS Sanctuary) that was stationed most of the time in San Francisco at Hunter's Point. :) :) :)

BUT I came up with the name from playing online games and have kept the handle for about 6 years now. :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom