Creamy Cheese Mints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

purrfectlydevine

Sous Chef
Creamy Cheese Mints
6 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 boxes powdered sugar
food coloring
1/4tsp. peppermint extract(also good with orange, lemon, or spearmint)
Combine all ingredients in large bowl until mixture is smooth & creamy. Roll dough into balls. Flatten with a fork.

sounds YUMMY!!
does it need 2 refridgerate?
How much cups does 1 1/2 boxes powdered sugar contains?(cuz' there's no boxes of powdered sugar sells in Malaysia.They sell in various sizes of packets)

Oh my does this recipe take me back ... my grandma and mom used to make these at Christmas every year. They had these pretty little rubber molds they used (similar to butter molds) ... our job was to sugar them when they were done. Each of us had a bowl of white granulated sugar and we would gently toss the mints until they glittered, then on the plates they would go. Yum!
We never refrigerated them ... just put them in the basement. But really, they never lasted long enough really to have to store them!

thanx JMediger!

How much cups does 1 1/2 boxes powdered sugar contains?(cuz' there's no boxes of powdered sugar sells in Malaysia.They sell in various sizes of packets)

I'm glad the good folks on this forum answered your questions. As long as they are kept in a cool place the don't need to be refrigerated. I usually make them during the winter so my basement is cool enough. If storage is a problem, you could make half of the recipe so they be gone beforem you know it.

Back
Top Bottom