Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VickiQ

Sous Chef
Here's hoping everyone here has been well. We had a medical scare with my daughter Kiersten but, everything turned out well.A sonogram of her bladder had shown a "suspicious mass"with a strong suggestion of immedidate follow up and further testing-which happened yesterday but, it turns out to be a congenital abnormality- not a tumor!!!Thank God!!!It was VERY hard to let her go back to college - just want to keep her here 24/7 driving me crazy!!!:wacko: Now I can relax knowing both my little girls- hairy and not are just fine!!!

Wow, Vicki, I'm sorry you went through such a scare!! How stressful. I'm glad that she is okay though. What a relief for you both!!

Vicki,
I'm so happy for you. There is nothing worse than haing one of your children or grandchildren have something wrong..Even a runny nose makes me worry..Big hugs to you mom and for for both your kids:)

kadesma

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
What does that mean? Is it a type-O?
I think she's talking about her dog, Angel, who recently had a scare of her own. Vicky, we took our dog in on Monday for a sore on her paw. The vet was really worried it was skin cancer. We heard back from the test results though and it was negative! I'm so glad, she's our girl and we love her so much.

I'm relieved to know your daughter and Angel are healthy and happy! Wonderful news!

(((Corazon))) Don't those moments just sink your heart??Our dogs ARE our family and nothing can replace them.I felt so helpless not being able to explain what was going to happen to her. I am so glad your "hairy girl" came through fine- what a relief!!Thanks for your kind words!Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom