Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums

Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/)
-   New Member Introductions! (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   Happy Birthday Ken (http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f6/happy-birthday-ken-23898.html)

GB 06-28-2006 08:29 AM

Happy Birthday Ken
 
Happy birthday buddy. I know I am going to get in some trouble from your wife for saying this, but birthday karma coming your way :lol:

texasgirl 06-28-2006 08:39 AM

Happy Birthday, old......um oops, I mean young man!!! LOL
Hope you have a great day!! I know Alix has something good for you.

http://www.discusscooking.com/attach...a37a782183.gif

PA Baker 06-28-2006 09:12 AM

Happy birthday, Ken! Hope you have a great day!

urmaniac13 06-28-2006 09:46 AM

http://www.discusscooking.com/attach...be4cab274c.jpg Happy Birthday, Ken!! Look, your special friend Barbie made a cake for you!! (shh, don't tell alix...:rofl: )

Hope you will have a great day!!

Alix 06-28-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GB
Happy birthday buddy. I know I am going to get in some trouble from your wife for saying this, but birthday karma coming your way :lol:

Trouble coming your way!


And yes, I do have some special things lined up for him. I will let him nap first though. I am baking him his cake now, figured I'd better do that before it gets too hot for life.

Happy Birthday sweetie, you deserve all the best. Hugs! See you in a couple of hours.

Ken 06-28-2006 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urmaniac13
http://www.discusscooking.com/attach...be4cab274c.jpg Happy Birthday, Ken!! Look, your special friend Barbie made a cake for you!! (shh, don't tell alix...:rofl: )

Hope you will have a great day!!

Just to be clear Alix, those kids aren't mine! Really. :smile:

SizzlininIN 06-28-2006 11:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken
Just to be clear Alix, those kids aren't mine! Really. :smile:

:lol: ....you better hope not or Alix will pull more than your tail feathers :smile:

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

middie 06-28-2006 11:52 AM

Happy Birthday Ken. I hope Alix makes it a good one for ya

pdswife 06-28-2006 12:30 PM

Have a happy wonderful birthday!

kadesma 06-28-2006 12:44 PM

Have a wonderful Birthday and enjoy that cake:lol:

kadesma


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.