I'm going to be a bear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok....maybe this will work.

Attachments

• Gonna be a bear.jpg
    Gonna be a bear.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 228
mmmm....I always wanted to be an Otter because an Otter will venture inland for as long as 2 hours if necessary to find the best places to slide - and once a family always a family, you have to eat about every 20 minutes and it's usually very tasty, fresh oysters/seafood - but this bear thing is looking pretty appealing too!!!!!

kitchenelf said:
mmmm....I always wanted to be an Otter because an Otter will venture inland for as long as 2 hours if necessary to find the best places to slide - and once a family always a family, you have to eat about every 20 minutes and it's usually very tasty, fresh oysters/seafood - but this bear thing is looking pretty appealing too!!!!!

Maybe you can be a cross breed.......Better (combo of Bear and Otter) :LOL: ....have the best of both worlds

SizzlininIN

Ok Sizz you're a Bear :sorcerer: "POOF"
"Smoke envelops this post"

Attachments

• YbearP27.jpeg
    YbearP27.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 152
Thanks Maidrite...........now the real test is if you can make KitchenElf a so called "BETTER" (bear and otter combo)

wasabi said:
What is everyone talking about?
img_363893_0_c70e9c09dfac7c266794811b89db7a12.gif

Well lets see..........I wanna be a bear because.....well like I said above and kitchenelf would like to be both a bear and an otter because......well like she said above.....:LOL:

...and James turned Sizz into a bear (a cute one, might I add!) and we are just waiting for him to come home so that he can turn kitchenelf into a "Better!"

:) Barbara

Reanie525i said:
I want to be a BETTER as well. Eat play and sleep - What a life!!!!!!
What you may not know is that only the females are known as BETTERs. The males' names are derived from the other letters in OTTer and bEAR and are called (think "Welcome Back Kotter") "Mr. Ot-tear!"

:) Barbara

:ROFLMAO: So if we are the Better ...Doesn't that make the men the Badder - A badger combined with a grizzly bear??:LOL: :devilish:

Back
Top Bottom