Mac Knives.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chef_william

Assistant Cook
What are peoples views on these? A couple have propped up in the kitchen at work, and they seem very impressive.

They dont feel that sharp, but they glide through food effortlesly - they really do seem like awesome knives...

Anyone had any experience with these, or care to share any views?

You can check out these other two threads with Mac in the title, or you can check out these threads that discuss Mac somewhere within the thread.

The second link can be refined as needed. Click on any of those threads then click on Search this Thread, which is right above the first post. Type in Mac and then only those posts that have the word Mac in them will show up.

Thanks - i did have a look at these threas, but didnt find them al that usefull, so just thought id see if i could push out anymore info from people!!

There was an aticle in our local paper about couple of big chefs in town. one of the questions was what type of knife they were using. Both answer MAC. Next time I am in Sacramento I'm going to factory to check them out.

Mac makes very good knives. They're very sharp, very thin and hardened to around 60 Rockwell.

What specifically were you wondering about?

Back
Top Bottom